Monday, November 12, 2007

American Gangster an American Classic






Last Friday November 2nd was the premier of American Gangster. The following night November 3rd I went to the Battery Park movie theater to see the movie. Denzel Washington, Russell Crow, hip hop superstar Common, and TI are just a few of the amazing actors in American Ganger. In my opinion this is the best movie Denzel Washington has acted in ever! Although I wish I can say the same for Russell Crow. Russell Crow will still be known for his outstanding performance in Gladiator, and Cinderella Man. I have to say this is one of the movies to buy and collect when it’s released on DVD. I enjoying watching a “mobster” movie based on African Americans instead of Italians for once. I give this movie 4 star out of 5. Go see this movie ASAP.

No comments: